I have always loved to wear mini skirts. The fear of how I would be perceived and the shame of how huge my thighs are made me stay away from rocking these baddies! Listen, life is short and we all need to live it up. Wear what you like, do what you love and stay true to who you really are regardless of how you feel you’ll be perceived. On that note, I finally decided to rock this Asos pep hem mini skirt to a lunch date the other day. Decided to keep the look super simple and drama free because it was a cloudy day and I just wanted to lay in bed all day. Lets get right into the styling tips!
Mini Skirt Styling Tips
- Try the over-sized look! Depending on the type of mini, an over-sized blouse will look absolutely gorge. Lightly tuck the edge of your blouse in leaving the rest to roughly hang out. Keep proportions in mind!
- Heels are a big yes, they elongate your legs! Flats are great too!
- Fishnets and mules are so in, they look lovely with minis!
- Cross-body & structured bags look a lot better than totes.
- Body suits are always a sexy option!
- Experiments with all sorts.
How do you style your mini skirts? Can’t wait to see your tips in the comments!